We are looking for teens age 13-18 for contributors! If you have visited the Petit Branch, you are qualified to submit.
- Reviews, reactions, and recommendations of books, stories, poetry, movies, music, and more.
- Fiction (including fanfiction), poetry, and creative nonfiction*
- Your feedback on library events.
- Musings, enthusiasm, and discussion posts.
- Nice, respectful, fun dialogue in our posts and comments.
Youtube videos, gifs, and images are okay to include in any of your posts. All we request is that when posting images or other original content, you give credit to the artist (or link us to the page of that artist’s work so that we can give them credit when we post your submission).
To allow a readership which includes all ages, we request that content submitted here not contain excessive profanity, depictions of realistic or extreme violence, drug use content, or sexually explicit material.
If you have any questions regarding submissions, please contact Lena at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright and Permissions
All contributors must complete, sign, and return the Petit Rocks! Petit Branch Library Teen Blog Permission Form.
We reserve the right to permanently archive any submission we publish on this blog, but if you do want us to take something down, please contact us and we will take the request seriously.
*All creative writing and creative works published on Petit Rocks! will likely be considered ‘previously published’ to literary journals. Because of this, we hope you will refrain submitting work you would like to publish elsewhere.
With that said, we encourage you to submit any of your creative work which you would like to represent you among our readership. Although this is not a formal publication, it does allow you to have a wide audience read your work.
We are now accepting submissions in the following genres:
- Creative Writing (Fiction, Poetry, or Creative Nonfiction)
- Musings (What’s on your mind? Also includes gif threads.)
- Discussion (Start a conversation! May include youtube videos, linked articles, etc.)
- Events (Reactions, or anything related to Petit Branch’s events for teens)
Submit today by filling out our form below!